Hafnarfjordur is an exotic presence in this phase of the Europa League clash with Genk is a true celebration for supporters of the team that will be in the stadium bleachers Kaplakrikavöllur, which has a capacity of only 6700 seats. Genk is not big favorite in qualifying and should have no problem qualifying tranche from the first leg.
– Is a constant presence in the European Cups, the team managed to steal almost every season such participation;
– Lost at the border with Austria Vienna score of 0-1 in the Champions League preliminary and thus came to play this play off;
– The defending champions in Iceland, where he won six times this trophy, and currently is the leader of the standings after 16 rounds day elapsed;
-In Spite of the fact that it is founded in 1988, has already won several trophies: three championships, four cups and six Supercups;
– Finished 3rd in the Jupiler League last season, and currently ranks 8 in the rankings;
– Comes after two consecutive defeats in the league;
– Leaders have invested money in transfers this summer, nearly 8 million, a large part of this amount being spent on striker Mboyo ilomba brought from Ghent to 4.5 million;