Very difficult to predict what will happen in this double header between Partizan and Thun considering that the teams were very young and seem to be close in terms of value. Partizan is a team with tradition in European football, has more experience at this level compared to Thun and I think the chances of qualification are slightly larger than the Serbs.
– Reigning champion Serbia lost in the 3rd round of the Champions League against Bulgarians from Ludogoret;
– He just transferred the Ivorian Beko Fofana from Shirak, who scored the team 15 goals in 31 games. The powerful striker of 1.84 is the first player who made a hat trick for a team of Armenia in the history of this country. Were transferred Lazar Markovic and Filip Malbasic but Milan Obradovic coming quarterback, free agent, is the most important move to Partizan this summer;
– Vuk Rasova prepared team got 4 points in the first two rounds of the championship and is the favorite to retain the title won in the previous season;
– It is a very old club, founded in 1898, but the performances are not too noticeable;
– A defeated in round 2 Chikhura Sachkhere with the score of 5-1 in the previous round and passed the Swedes from Hacken 3-1;
– Has a poor start to the championship, with just one win in five stages, and currently only occupies 7th place in a league with just 10 teams. It is likely that Urs Fischer’s students to focus more on the European Cups this year given the very different evolutions of Europa League and Super League;